The school project VIRTUE is a great way for educators and students to learn about and measure biodiversity of aquatic environments through the accumulation of organisms on CD-shaped discs (biofouling).
- Bring real-life context to the curriculum through a Project-Based Learning approach
- Sparks curiosity - students are excited to solve problems and ask questions
- Deploy discs in aquatic ecosystems
- Analyse biofouling organisms using online educational support
- Sign Up to become a member of VIRTUE
- Check out VIRTUE´s resources